• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Toad venom ...... It's like ,like ,like ... New age Geritol an stuff !

Is this similar to the guys that were licking the tree frogs a few years back? It sent them into psychodelic trips too.
Here they are saying this comes from frog ‘venom’ . I have never heard of frog venom....i thought venom was injected...with fangs ?? I never heard of frogs with fangs.
I have heard of frogs with poison saliva. Im guessing this is what they refer to. :confused:

Is this similar to the guys that were licking the tree frogs a few years back? It sent them into psychodelic trips too.
Here they are saying this comes from frog ‘venom’ . I have never heard of frog venom....i thought venom was injected...with fangs ?? I never heard of frogs with fangs.
I have heard of frogs with poison saliva. Im guessing this is what they refer to. :confused:
In the glades we had tons, they put out a milky white poison, from the top of their backs.

I am not sure where those tree frogs were from that the guys were licking. I want to say from the rain forest in South America somewhere. They were not too large and green with the bug eyed look to them.

It was said that old tribesmen would catch those tree frogs and gather the slime from their stomachs and make some sort of paste from them using a couple of other ingredients and cook it. Then they would dry the paste until it was chalky, mix it back with water until it was a paste again, cut their forearms and put the paste in the cuts.

They would trip for days on the stuff. Said it enhanced their senses for hunting and also for praying to their God(s) . The tribesmen said it made them feel like a God and like a great hunter. I bet it did !!

The stuff you see on Nat Geo. :rolleyes:

When I was in the Philippines, they had frogs that spit , **** would make you sick as ****

Back
Top Bottom