Toast to our defenders

Ken Ford

Default rank 5000+ posts
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
175   0
Reaction score
In response to a thread by Targetmaster Targetmaster .
Oct 20
He is having a long awaited reunion of Vietnam Veterens including an old friend that served with him.
GeauxLSU GeauxLSU suggested that we all raise a glass to them. I think that since it’s not possible for us all to show our respects in person then a Toast ODT style would be a fun way to show respect. This would be in rememberence not only to these individuals, but all those that have served our country, and especially those that have been wounded or killed.

I will sticky this thread until the event is over.

Great Idea, I'm sure all of us will be passing the jug and telling War stories all night, but at 21:00 Hours ( BIKER13 BIKER13 , that means when Mickey's big hand is on the 12 & his little hand is on the 9) I'll announce that we lift our glasses to a toast to the dead of all our Wars, that they rest in Peace and Thank God we lived long enough to make the Toast. We'll be showing off scars all night, Tripwire cut Grenade shrapnel out of my left arm and patched up the side of my Head when a sniper blew my dang helmet off. Nothing but fun & games, I tell ya :becky:

ACA20F39-A342-414A-8937-91FDED16A234.jpeg

I'm a tea tottler, but I can get behind that toast!
View attachment 1743116
I LOVE our Service Members! :usa: I have a niece who is an active Master Chief in the Navy &
My Uncle Burnell came back from "The Bridge of No Return" in Korea, after 28 months & 20 days.spent as a POW.
My Niece Sgt Craig 2 tours in Afghanistan . Her Uncle Targetmaster turned her into a Hardcore Killer:becky:
Emily14222211_1.jpg

I'm a tea tottler, but I can get behind that toast!
View attachment 1743116
I LOVE our Service Members! :usa: I have a niece who is an active Master Chief in the Navy &
My Uncle Burnell came back from "The Bridge of No Return" in Korea, after 28 months & 20 days.spent as a POW.
Toast what ever you want. I suspect many will enjoy a glass of iced tea. Myself it will likely be Konb Creek Whiskey.

Back
Top Bottom