• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Toccoa guns and range

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
I work in Toccoa now and I'm at a loss to find any gun stores or ranges to visit. The closest range I can think of is about 30min away at the govt range off 365, but then again in Toccoa everything is about 30 min away... Do Y'all know any gun stores, good or bad, or ranges to burn some time at.

If you head towards lavonia right after you cross I85 Guns and Gear will be on your right. It would be around a 30 minute drive like everything else but probably worth it. They have a huge selection of full auto and decent selection of handguns to rent. Great selection of new firearms also. They don't have many used firearms though. Really cool guys. I drove all over Toccoa about 3 weeks ago and couldn't believe there wasn't a gun store anywhere.

Last edited:
If you head towards lavonia right after you cross I85 Guns and Gear will be on your right. It would be around a 30 minute drive like everything else but probably worth it. They have a huge selection of full auto and decent selection of handguns. Really cool guys too. I drove all over Toccoa about 3 weeks ago and couldn't believe there wasn't a gun store anywhere.

I was just up there over the weekend and popped in Friday night... very nice guys. Just head out hwy 17. They're just past I-85 on the right.
http://www.tacticalgunsandgear.com/firearm_sales/

Thanks for the compliments guys!
I work there P/T
Owner has really went out of his way to make it a pleasant place to buy or shoot.

If you head towards lavonia right after you cross I85 Guns and Gear will be on your right. It would be around a 30 minute drive like everything else but probably worth it. They have a huge selection of full auto and decent selection of handguns to rent. Great selection of new firearms also. They don't have many used firearms though. Really cool guys. I drove all over Toccoa about 3 weeks ago and couldn't believe there wasn't a gun store anywhere.

That reminds me, i have a gift certificate I need to spend there :rockon:

I work in Toccoa now and I'm at a loss to find any gun stores or ranges to visit. The closest range I can think of is about 30min away at the govt range off 365, but then again in Toccoa everything is about 30 min away... Do Y'all know any gun stores, good or bad, or ranges to burn some time at.

There is also a very nice Private range in Eastanollee but its to rich for my blood, think it's where they hold the appleseed event.
http://gmsa.homestead.com/

And the police range at alewine park, in downtown toccoa

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments guys!
I work there P/T
Owner has really went out of his way to make it a pleasant place to buy or shoot.

If you were working Friday night, I met you. We were the guys talking about Wilson Shoals. If you weren't there, I'm sure I'll be in quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom