• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today, with the heaviest of hearts I need to let the community know that we have lost JWHIT.

18   0
Reaction score
Jordan was my closest friend dating back to HS for just over 2 decades.

Montgomery.jpg

Jordan and I shared time outside of guns to include concerts, family, football, family dinners and so much more. Many of you may have known him through trades, sales and general discussions. However, I know a few of you knew him outside of transactions. I introduced him here a few months after I joined and he found a home away from home. I want to thank everyone of you for being a friend to my friend and giving him a new found hobby. Recently, he had just purchased his dream gun and has actually shared some of his first experiences with the rifle on here.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/i-stopped-buying-guns-for-a-year-for-this.1019998/

You may have heard people use the term "bromance"; mine ended on early Sunday morning just 2 hours after he and his family left my house after a Saturday night of trick-or-treating with the kids, some good eats and conversation.

Jordan leaves behind a beautiful wife that he adored,

IMG_0186b.jpg

a 16 month old son that he had waited his whole life for,

IMG_0186a.jpg

The brother that was all wish we had and father,

IMG_0186c.jpg

and a friend that truly feels lost without him.

IMG_20151031_223906.jpg

Please remember our good friend Jordan today as he's laid to rest and we say goodbye, the world is a little bit darker and a little bit sadder of a place than it was Saturday night. In true Jordan fashion, I'm sure he'd wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
IMG_3642a.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry to hear. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a remberance no one can steal! Prayers for you and his family.

Back
Top Bottom