• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today's School Situation

My wife taught middle and high school for 4 years. Gave it up for reasons already posted.
Both my bosses are married to public school teachers. They had to take a ton of college courses and spend lots of money just to have to deal with entitled little assholes. I tell everyone that I don't wanna deal with ANY kids that ain't mine.

I taught in a self contained behavior disorder/severely emotionally disturbed classroom for 28 years. We took take down and restraint training every few years. I had a problem about once a year that required some hands on intervention. For the most part my students were more respectful and better behaved than the regular education students. These students were considered special education students and could attend school to their 23 birthday. Many had ankle monitors and some had boxes that had to be taken outside several times a day to track them.

BAM! There it is. Short and right to the point.
Seriously, EVERYTHING is racist in public schools and colleges now. Correct English is racist, dress codes are racist, homework is racist.
MAYBE one day hopefully soon everyone will finally get a belly full of "racist" and get back to some kinda normal standards and expectations.

Seriously, EVERYTHING is racist in public schools and colleges now. Correct English is racist, dress codes are racist, homework is racist.
MAYBE one day hopefully soon everyone will finally get a belly full of "racist" and get back to some kinda normal standards and expectations.
All part of the liberal plan. Convince someone they’re a victim, that you are the only one that can help them and you own them for life. Physical slavery swapped for mental slavery.

This is really effed up. He has been arrested at least. It also says there were two adults on the bus.
This makes me sick. Both boys should be convicted of attempted murder, & the punishment for attempted murder should be the same as murder.

Back
Top Bottom