• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tom Brady=class act

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_03_a1a87eb107ba3a800928309da0587923.jpg
:lol:

I think they gave Brady the truck because there was really no one worthy of the MVP for New England. Sure, they have to pick someone so they choose the QB. The only guy who should have been MVP was the no-name Seattle WR.

The only reason he gave it to him is
1 because he doesn't need another truck
2 it was because that punk corner butler tripped a receiver that went uncalled
3 it was also a pass interference that butler got away with

I think Brady is a big fat selfish crybaby, no matter how many wins, records, trophies, etc. Brady is all about Brady.
The Lance Armstrong of the NFL.

Edelman should have been MVP, IMO.

He should give it to someone who needs a new vehicle, that has never had a new vehicle, that would cherish and take care of it. Like me !! :cool:.... All kidding aside, he should donate it to someone who really NEEDS the truck. This is another icon of the showers of gifts & money they earn.

Well I think it was a good gesture on Brady's behalf. I do agree edelman had a great game also, and really nobody was worthy of the mvp. They chose b rady because of his name

A friend of mine mentioned that Brady is under an endorsement contract with Dodge and most likely CAN'T keep the Chevy.

In related news, I didn't pick up a penny I saw in the Publix parking lot this morning. I left it for a more deserving soul.

Back
Top Bottom