• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tom Brady=class act

Like it or not, Brady is a classy guy.

I know the 'pregnant GF' thing sounds bad, but they were well taken care of. You don't hear them complaining about being short-changed.

She was banging a 2nd string QB for one of the losing-ist teams in the NFL... When he got his payday she got hers. Heck, his 'new GF' Giselle made more than he did in the first couple of years they were together.

Folks that hate Brady are simply jealous... plain and simple. He's better looking than you, he's richer than you, his wife is hotter than yours, he beat your favorite team... whatever. At the end of the day he's the best QB the NFL has ever seen, and trust me, he's not done yet.

I think Matty will be a HoF QB, but he's got a lot of clutch games to win and SB rings to earn before he gets there.

Boston had Larry Bird, and they have Tom Brady. Those are two sports legends that will never be matched.

Thread Hijack: I have a cousin who is an aluminum foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. All games are fixed accordingly to him.... I shaked my head and listened to his theories, and didn't think much of it, but then I read this thread.

Smart very smart players and coaches...from Seattle and Atlanta lost the Super Bowl to the Patriots because they were throwing the ball, when even the most inexpienced high school coach knew they should have been running the ball. Running the ball in either case would have increased the chances to have given both Seattle and Atlanta a super bowl victory...hmmm. Maybe my cousin ain't so far off base.

Back
Top Bottom