• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tony Stewart just killed a 20 year old kid

i.imgur.com_ChWsORw.jpg

I wish people who have never raced would just shut the **** up, every drivers meeting before each race the officials and track safety tell each driver that if the stop or wreck to stay in the car until safety crew gets to you. if you get out your going to get hit or ran over usually by the safety crew, the one and only time you get out is if your on fire...Tragic for sure but this is what your waiver states when to tech out before the race..Yes Tony can be an asshole but hes not ruthless.! Fact and some opinion.

I raced back to my bathroom after Mexican food last night. Does that count?

I wish people who have never raced would just shut the **** up, every drivers meeting before each race the officials and track safety tell each driver that if the stop or wreck to stay in the car until safety crew gets to you. if you get out your going to get hit or ran over usually by the safety crew, the one and only time you get out is if your on fire...Tragic for sure but this is what your waiver states when to tech out before the race..Yes Tony can be an asshole but hes not ruthless.! Fact and some opinion.

Dude, chill. This is 'Merica. We've all got our own opinions, and we're free to express them! It's our 1st Amendment right! Unless it's considered politically incorrect of course.

Not saying that tony is completely innocent in this, but my rule of walking in parking lots/anywhere cars and people are walking applies here. No matter how much a right of way you have the car will always win. It may have a scratch but you'll be dead.

Lol....I'm sure the district att...would love for you guys to come on the payroll for them...we could get lots of cases thats held in lingo rite now all cleared up..y'all could save us a ho bunch a money

Guardians of the ODT.

Back
Top Bottom