• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tony Stewart just killed a 20 year old kid

Earlier, you mentioned that drivers get out of their cars every weekend. It seems that it always happens.

I'm pretty sure Tony knew he was out of his car considering he was involved in the accident. I'm not saying that he intentionally hit Ward but.................m

I'll bet it will not be happening any more.

I dont think it was done on purpose. It looks like Tony tried to go below him. If Tony was a Murderer as some people think, he would have had plenty of chances to do so on a bigger track. His anger management has nothing to do with this. Black suit, dark, running into traffic. Kid is at fault. JMO.

His history may actually have nothing to do with this but it WILL be a consideration and WILL have a bearing on the outcome in a civil case.

Wow, a lot of you got a whole lot more than I did out of that video. About the only real conclusion that can be drawn from that video is that one guy got out of his car and was struck by another car. You can't even see what the car was doing two seconds before it struck the guy yet there are all these theories about intentions, anger, roosting and revving and who knows what else. Then again, I've never raced so I will just STFU! lol

I can't imagine that is the only video of the incident. I wonder when another angle will surface?

Well if the family tries to sue tony in cival court maybe tony should counter sue the family for endangering his life by allowing their son to grow up & race cars on the same track as him therefore endangering Tony's life & all the other drivers.....now u expert witnesses here please join in this discussion of this future lawsuit..maybe I should file a claim....anyone here care to take my case...I'll pay up to 25%....now come on

Back
Top Bottom