• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Too far...

My day to day travel circle doesnt exceed 15min in the car.

I completely understand this.

I dont actually "need" it i just "want" it lol

I sure as hell wont be sitting in the car for over an hour to buy the same plastic pistol my local store has :bolt:
It takes me that long to get down my Mountain but, it is well worth it to be away from crowds..

It takes me that long to get down my Mountain but, it is well worth it to be away from crowds..

Yah completely understand but the convenience for me of having my job, kids school, kids, sports, etc all super close lets me and the old lady be able to have full time jobs and still make everything related to the kids.

Even my social life....without spending hours of my time/life sitting in a vehicle.

Bought a new car 2 years ago and have just barely put 10k miles on it lol

I’ve traveled a long way to folks before to make a deal happen, but when it’s “heavily in the other party’s favor” they gotta give back. Maybe I’m an a**hole? Haha

I think it has a lot to do with what folks consider normal for time in a vehicle. If a persons average daily commute is 45min to 1hr i bet they'd be more inclined to drive further distances for meets as they are used to it.

If i spend that much time in a car in the entire week i sure as hell dont wanna do it all at once lol. I'd rather pay to have it shipped if i really wanted it.

I think it has a lot to do with what folks consider normal for time in a vehicle. If a persons average daily commute is 45min to 1hr i bet they'd be more inclined to drive further distances for meets as they are used to it.

If i spend that much time in a car in the entire week i sure as hell dont wanna do it all at once lol. I'd rather pay to have it shipped if i really wanted it.

I get that. I put less than 5000 miles on my vehicle each year. I guess I enjoy an adventure every now and then.

809D575A-3576-4A0C-A20E-12EA8A1804CF.gif
F12E4A17-74D7-4085-8A81-E364B44E9315.gif

That’s a great deal! Unfortunately, you’re further than 5 minutes away from me and I can’t be expected to leave my neighborhood. Any chance you’ll deliver??
If you all don't want to drive ,click on to your area noly and quit bitching about how far the deal is away. Not your problem any more. I'll go get the deal. Just saying.