• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Top 10 Dangerous Cities in GA

Warner Robins is worse than Macon now? Lmao
Bruh.....

Y'all still in the minors. 8 murders in 2019 compared to Macon's 40. We (Macongonites) look at Warner Robins the same way we look at Disney World, like a magical, crime free vacation spot where you relax and eat in fine restaurants, safely, with your family.

For some reason Eastman and Dodge Co have always had a reputation for violence. Not sure why given it's rural nature. But I've heard that since I was a kid. I would've expected Brunswick to be higher up the list. And like y'all I'm shocked that Macon and Savannah didn't make the list. Kinda makes me doubt whoever collected the stats for the list.

Seems like the new normal is for large cities to under-report their crime stats to make the sheeple feel safer. It seems almost every liberal run city has third-world hellhole areas.

Macon is relatively safe (by comparison) to say.....College Park. College Park has almost 3 times the murder rate of Macon with about 60 per 100K indigenous personnel compared to Macongo's 26 per 100K. College Park is big time. (By the way, for all the blather about Chiraq, it has a murder rate of 20 per 100K).

It's gotten so safe in the past year that I've downgraded to threat level IIIA armor with a trauma plate from ESAPI plates in a carrier when I go down to eat pizza on Cotton Ave.

Statistics are funny. "Macon's" population skyrocketed after consolidation with Bibb Co. Macon actually has about 89,000 denizens inside the old city limits (where most homicides occur). If you looked at murders per 100K in that light, you'd get a rate of about 44 per 100K. Still "safe" by comparison to College Park.

AH! So after the consolidation, Macon "lowered" their crime rate per capita and fell off the list. Now it's starting to make sense.

If you want to know what's wrong with Macon? It ain't crime. It ain't murder. It's attitude.

Look at the history of the the Sandy Beach Water Park. Some idiot paid $4,000,000 to build that park and they wanted $15.00 for ALL DAY ACCESS!!!!

Fifteen dollah. Good LAWD DASS A LOTTA MUNNY!!!!

It wasn't even open yet when the locals and their crommrunity "leaders" started caterwauling about "free admission" for da po' folks, reduced rates if you on da EBT carr-ed.....etc., etc.....

Fifteen dollars for all day admission....

Reduced it to $13.00. Gross revenues of about $378,000 in 2017. Can't make a return on that. Money pit. Now fer sell to another idiot with $600,000 in his pocket to piss away. Reduced from $2.5 million in less than a year. Now that's a deal!

You have to have rocks in your head to open a business here in the Macongo.

If you want to know what's wrong with Macon? It ain't crime. It ain't murder. It's attitude.

Look at the history of the the Sandy Beach Water Park. Some idiot paid $4,000,000 to build that park and they wanted $15.00 for ALL DAY ACCESS!!!!

Fifteen dollah. Good LAWD DASS A LOTTA MUNNY!!!!

It wasn't even open yet when the locals and their crommrunity "leaders" started caterwauling about "free admission" for da po' folks, reduced rates if you on da EBT carr-ed.....etc., etc.....

Fifteen dollars for all day admission....

Reduced it to $13.00. Gross revenues of about $378,000 in 2017. Can't make a return on that. Money pit. Now fer sell to another idiot with $600,000 in his pocket to piss away. Reduced from $2.5 million in less than a year. Now that's a deal!

You have to have rocks in your head to open a business here in the Macongo.

Macon should be near the top of the list.

Back
Top Bottom