• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Top 10 Dangerous Cities in GA

Seems like the new normal is for large cities to under-report their crime stats to make the sheeple feel safer. It seems almost every liberal run city has third-world hellhole areas.
Glynn Co is bad about that. When I had the police scanner ap on my old phone I could hear lots of **** going down in Brummick. But it never made the news. I assume they didn't want the yankee island visitors knowing what was really going on.

If you want to know what's wrong with Macon? It ain't crime. It ain't murder. It's attitude.

Look at the history of the the Sandy Beach Water Park. Some idiot paid $4,000,000 to build that park and they wanted $15.00 for ALL DAY ACCESS!!!!

Fifteen dollah. Good LAWD DASS A LOTTA MUNNY!!!!

It wasn't even open yet when the locals and their crommrunity "leaders" started caterwauling about "free admission" for da po' folks, reduced rates if you on da EBT carr-ed.....etc., etc.....

Fifteen dollars for all day admission....

Reduced it to $13.00. Gross revenues of about $378,000 in 2017. Can't make a return on that. Money pit. Now fer sell to another idiot with $600,000 in his pocket to piss away. Reduced from $2.5 million in less than a year. Now that's a deal!

You have to have rocks in your head to open a business here in the Macongo.
Yup. Every time something "nice" opens here, it ends up out of business a few months down the road. I mean you're talking about a town that couldn't even keep a go-cart/putput/batting cage open in North Macon. Hell even new restaurants that try to open up in "good" locations fail.

Brunswick kinda surprised me by being on the list, but it's been a while since I was there. Anyone from Brunswick want to chime in and do tell about the city.
That's easy. Just think of a smaller version of Macon but with palm trees and no Kroger. That's Brummick.

That's easy. Just think of a smaller version of Macon but with palm trees and no Kroger. That's Brummick.

I know Darien is close by, it seemed to be turning into a craphole the last time I was there, but that was around 2000, it was taking a downward spiral then.

Back
Top Bottom