• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Top 5 or 10 Milsurp Rifles ( Accuracy#1 Collectible #2)

i52.photobucket.com_albums_g2_michaelsopa_Mobile_20Uploads_527f431737d296cbc83b592719b2fd32810.jpg
i52.photobucket.com_albums_g2_michaelsopa_Mobile_20Uploads_2B172f8086058ea35c6a7c5cd8c660f520b.jpg
I finally (thanks to this thread) got off my ass an ordered the taller front sights for the S.R. 1911 & S.R. K11.
I found a thread on the Swiss rifle board for a guy selling them. I'll let you all know when/if I get them how well they work.
I don't really want to scope old milsurps I just like to blast them at 100 yards or less with open sights. Top one is for the 1911 S.R. Bottom one is for the K11 S.R..

I finally (thanks to this thread) got off my ass an ordered the taller front sights for the S.R. 1911 & S.R. K11.
I found a thread on the Swiss rifle board for a guy selling them. I'll let you all know when/if I get them how well they work.
I don't really want to scope old milsurps I just like to blast them at 100 yards or less with open sights.
IN for PICS . That goes for Everyone. I know we just had an M1 Garand/M1A/M14 Picture Book but hey if you got'em Might as well let me drool on'em. By the way that Krag 30-40 (i think it is, may be crossed up, aint had much time for ODT lately) While others round here thought ugly; That Thang is BAD (just looks alone). One More Thang, Anybody got a Sharps , No , the real deal. Converted fine. I know this goes beyond subject or i think so anyway and I know this was a mostly northern rifle due to supply chain breakage but anyway PURRRDEEEY!!! If this thread's bout run it's course just disregard. There's plenty here already to look into. Thanks Ya'll

Now all I need's a 1903 at a reasonable to low price. Anyone got 2 that could let one go? Not tryin to swindle anyone here, already lookin here & there but would love to have one known by ODT Veteran. xnay on the mosinay i thought i had . cant find it

How did you loose a Mosin?

How did you loose a Mosin?
Long (used to be family) story. I was younger and gun stupid when I had it anyway. Dad worked gunshows years ago so he picked up a few at $25 (purdy sure). I chopped that thang down everywhere I could for weight (no metal). Didn't look to bad, not toooooo bad. Anyway Ya it's gone that's cool. StepDad

Back
Top Bottom