• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Top Gun 2 Maverick

I'm sorry y'all but some movies were just so over hyped that I had no interest in them. I seem to recall Dirty Dancing was another one around that same time. That soundtrack was ****ty enough on the radio every 15 minutes. I didn't wanna sit through it and pay for it.
Are you a commie sympathizer or what happened? I can't believe this negativity about Top Gun and Matrix!

I've read several articles that said he was an absolute jackass during filming on the carrier. Read that he had his own team of people and would not mingle with any of the service members and would not allow any cell phones around him, lest someone take a picture of King Prissy. He even had his own workout equipment flown in and the mess hall was emptied every time he ate. The movie may rock, but as a person, his rank would be Major Douche.

Nah, I will probably miss this one. Tom Snooze not someone I want to watch try to act. Hey, for others, have a great time and enjoy the movie. Each to his or her own. If they did a fly by or two over the Church of Scientology cult, I would.....nah, I still would not go! lol

Gee, I really hope there’s another extended scene featuring all our well-oiled and shirtless heroes slapping each other’s asses in slo-mo on the beach.

That said, Top Gun was the single gayest movie of all time. Even Kelly McGillis turned out to be a dude!

F96E0FD4-B8BC-42EF-8CE5-B0ED57AC99BF.jpeg
Kenny Loggins approves...

Back
Top Bottom