• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Top Gun 2 Maverick

I've read several articles that said he was an absolute jackass during filming on the carrier. Read that he had his own team of people and would not mingle with any of the service members and would not allow any cell phones around him, lest someone take a picture of King Prissy. He even had his own workout equipment flown in and the mess hall was emptied every time he ate. The movie may rock, but as a person, his rank would be Major Douche.

TC is certainly one of the more high maintenance cast members to work with. By far not the worst, but certainly a bit more demanding than others.

How do you know it was over hyped if you never saw it? Maybe it was just the right amount of hype.
You may be right but I doubt I'll ever know. My dislike of Tom Cruise is enough for me not to sit through it. Kinda like Titanic. I can't stand Leonardo De-****boy. .
It's probably classic 80s cheese anyway. Not that I'm against 80s cheese mind you. Just can't stand Tom Cruise.
I'm starting to get that way with actors and directors I used to really enjoy like DeNiro, Sam Jackson and Tarantino. They all have Trump Derangement Syndrome so bad they're becoming useless to me. Oh and Seth McFarland is right there with them.

Back
Top Bottom