• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Top Gun

Gordylew

Firefighter Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
189   0
Reaction score
Took the wife to see the new Top Gun movie. Date night. We had a good time and it was nice to see folks having a good time. Almost felt normal. Movie was ok, seems they stole some parts of Star War’s killing the Death Star scene but overall pretty good. The funny part was all the previews for upcoming movies were all retreads of 1990s movies. I guess when wokism doesn’t pay the bills, retreading past movies does. A New Toy story, a new Jurassic park and Minions.

A New Toy story, a new Jurassic park and Minions.
My feeling about old movie reboots...

2800d567-67fd-457d-b0f8-697993d5b3a9_text.gif

This reboot is amazing...................wow they did a great job and you would not know 36 years went by. This is worth seeing at some point for everyone who likes movies with planes...............just a lot of fun with just enough throwbacks and just enough new stuff.

I mean filming all this the actors, real planes going real fast.............just super cool

Agreed, they did a great job on the sequel even with Jennifer Connelly as a replacement for Kelly McGillis. As Jennifer, in my opinion is far more attractive and a better actress. My only disappointment was them not putting in at least a cameo apperance of the Viper character (Tom Skerritt in the orginal).

I saw it

Not a bad movie .

Cruise is a total Nut job but I can separate the art from the artist .

He is one of the best actors ever.

Back
Top Bottom