• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Toy Steering wheel

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
Reaction score
I am looking for someone that might have an old toy car or truck steering wheel. Would be better if it has a plastic horn on it. A riding toy that kids get in, I am going to play a joke on my Sons girlfriend. He has a right hand drive Toyota Van and she complains that the steering wheel is on the wrong side. I simply what to send the one I get to him, to mount on the dash on the left side.:D

I am looking for someone that might have an old toy car or truck steering wheel. Would be better if it has a plastic horn on it. A riding toy that kids get in, I am going to play a joke on my Sons girlfriend. He has a right hand drive Toyota Van and she complains that the steering wheel is on the wrong side. I simply what to send the one I get to him, to mount on the dash on the left side.:D
Phil,I think I've got a steering wheel off a riding mower at the cabin if you think that will work,it's yours,and i'll get it to you (I plan on going over to the cabin after Thanksgiving,and can shoot you a picture)
I owe you a lunch anyways:hungry:

Back
Top Bottom