• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Toyota Is Now Into Politics

Screw them anti-American, white man hating, cry baby bastards that have no biz telling me who to support and who not to support when it comes to politics…..
I wont ever patron their product now, for sure. They can suck it with the rest of the “woke” as far as i am concerned
theres 1 i need a million more

So they don't have an issue with democrats calling voter ID jim crow 2.0? What's the difference?

"The company took input from employees and government officials, Vazin said. But the most important factor was customer feedback, he said. “That really drives our decision making,” he said."

Sounds like they need an ear full from ordinary Americans, not just the far left.

"The company took input from employees and government officials, Vazin said. But the most important factor was customer feedback, he said. “That really drives our decision making,” he said."

The Toyota Prius and Corolla owners have spoken. Hell who needs a reliable vehicle that gets 30 plus miles to a gallon when you can drive a 4x4 F-150 with rust issues.

Toyota has announced that thaey will no longer donate to Republicans who objected to the outcome of the Trump/ Biden election. They sure make great vehicles too, oh well. They need to stay out of politics!!!!

https://japantoday.com/category/business/toyota-changes-stand-halts-donations-to-election-objectors
They are not stupid. They know that they will make more money from the Left by virtue signaling than they will lose from the Right in lost sales. They spent millions on market analysis research before unveiling and implementing a policy such as this.

They are not stupid. They know that they will make more money from the Left by virtue signaling than they will lose from the Right in lost sales. They spent millions on market analysis research before unveiling and implementing a policy such as this.

Because the right is weak as ****. I bet half the ****s here are drinking a coke right now. Prolly wearing Levi's and cruising Amazon. It will never change.

Back
Top Bottom