• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Toys for Tots 2.0, help fill my wife’s box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
Damn people it's Christmas time!! Think about the excitement of a child's eyes and heart to see something for them at Christmas. Just think about that Cuban $20.00 cigar or that case of beer or maybe a tolerable Bourbon...Oh less not forget fast food and the take out...We have a Brother that is busting his ass to make Christmas better for those less fortunate...Is it wrong to make a difference in this miserable world. I think not....Please give from the heart, oh and the wallet or purse..DD Out God Bless.

Damn people it's Christmas time!! Think about the excitement of a child's eyes and heart to see something for them at Christmas. Just think about that Cuban $20.00 cigar or that case of beer or maybe a tolerable Bourbon...Oh less not forget fast food and the take out...We have a Brother that is busting his ass to make Christmas better for those less fortunate...Is it wrong to make a difference in this miserable world. I think not....Please give from the heart, oh and the wallet or purse..DD Out God Bless.

Thank you sir!

Thank you sir!

No thanks needed! Rewarding yes and you never wanting to be recognized is completely understandable, because that is not why you do it!! It's peace of mind and knowing in your heart, the goodness and difference you make, that in it self, is the reward..You have taken and carry that torch of goodwill during a time that is so needed, the best way...I have nothing but respect for what is being done, to make things just a little brighter during the Holidays Sir...Much respect Sir!! And I hope people will dig deeper to make it happen....

No thanks needed! Rewarding yes and you never wanting to be recognized is completely understandable, because that is not why you do it!! It's peace of mind and knowing in your heart, the goodness and difference you make, that in it self, is the reward..You have taken and carry that torch of goodwill during a time that is so needed, the best way...I have nothing but respect for what is being done, to make things just a little brighter during the Holidays Sir...Much respect Sir!! And I hope people will dig deeper to make it happen....

There has been a who,e lot of digging lately buddy.... but ODT just contributed more 8 toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom