• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tractiongrips win!

nicaburns

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
Empty Tomb Forge
244   0
Reaction score
About two weeks ago, I noticed a guy selling a Kahr CW380 and liked the look of it. It had texture tape grips that looked well fitted to the gun. So, I ordered a set for my cw380 and my G20sf during their tax day sale and connected with the owner, Don, here on ODT. I LOVED THEM!
Now, fast forward to Don releasing the grip for the new G43 and I had to have a set! Just got it today, added it according to the instructions including hitting it with a hair dryer to get it to conform to all the nooks and crannies. It feels great!
I am not the guy who will wind up having a Glock stippled but I will slowly add these to all my pistols... And hope for one to fit magpul moe AR grips!

Don lives here in Bethlehem, Ga and is a member here on ODT

image.jpg

Last edited:
Is the material rubberized or a sandpaper texture? I like Talon rubberized grips, but I wouldn't mind giving someone else a try.

It is rubberized and surprisingly thin. Does not hang up on holster or clothing like some rubbery materials and conforms to the dimples/grooves of the frame once you hit it lightly with a heat gun or hair dryer.

Just ordered a set for a Glock 43 (you know, the G43 I don't own yet :rolleyes:).

Thanks for the heads up! Talon Grips are nice, but they are expensive for what they are. Looking forward to trying these out.

Just bought my second set of TractionGrips, this time for a Springfield XDS. Awesome fit and finish, and they do a superb job of toning down the cheese grater factory grip texture.

Talon Grips are a thing of the past, I'll only use TractionGrips from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom