• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trade Values and Silly Offers

i thought we were talking about cars for a second, dealership offered me $500 for my car that still runs before (so now I own two vehicles)

Same thing applies with dealerships. Im glad you're smart enough to keep your car instead of trading it in for no more than dealer fees

i thought we were talking about cars for a second, dealership offered me $500 for my car that still runs before (so now I own two vehicles)

4065316.jpg

My favorite recently was a guy had a Sig I wanted and he was wanting a g19 in trade plus cash.. Sent him a pm saying I had a 19 and would add cash if we could agree. It was a legion so I'm thinking maybe 400 bucks or so. Might even be 450 cash... Drumroll... He replied back that he'd do the trade if I could add 625 cash plus the glock 19.. Huh? Is that a serious reply? I know a used glock ain't 500 bucks but neither is a used Sig 22* legion 1050.. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours..

I can count on one hand the amount of members that actually price items correctly. If the gun or accessory is on the trader for more than 2 days...you're doing it wrong.

That counts for some of you on this thread :pop2:

Most of the offers I have gotten seem to have been pretty fair.

Couple of years ago in California some guy offered me a tattoo as a trade. That was probably the weirdest offer.

Back
Top Bottom