• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trade Values and Silly Offers

uncle-si-post.png

if you want retail open a shop. if you want a trade,trade. if you cant handle an offer, get lost you craigslist reject......trust me, your crap is not worth what you want,mine either. but if you look at my stats, i trade and deal. maybe its cause i have a banana and not a man taco..

I listed a Glock 27 the other day. Said I was open to trades or cash, or a combination of both. Trade interests were listed, one of them being a Taclight. A member offered me a $130 pistol light, and when I replied with "what else are you planning add to the trade" he replied "nothing, just the light bruh". Good thing people can hide through the internet, I would have slapped him if it were in person. Closed fist might kill a little weasel like him.

I listed a Glock 27 the other day. Said I was open to trades or cash, or a combination of both. Trade interests were listed, one of them being a Taclight. A member offered me a $130 pistol light, and when I replied with "what else are you planning add to the trade" he replied "nothing, just the light bruh". Good thing people can hide through the internet, I would have slapped him if it were in person. Closed fist might kill a little weasel like him.
yep that was one dumb well you know the next 2 words.

if it was not for the feedback system, thats one for setting up a meet.

I prefer to never deal with anyone who calls me "bruh".

Back
Top Bottom