• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traders are becoming low grade

It used to be a guarantee, but now it's not, mainly because I've dealt with a good many in that situation that will not reply to a PM from you no matter what you do to get a response.

I usually get them to reply after I call them an inconsiderate lame asshat, but then they whined to the Mods, and I got a week off, but it was worth it. lol:wacko:

I've not had any problems over the years. Some unrealistic buyers / sellers float around. When I get pm's with 'unrealistic', to me, offers I just say no thanks.

Recently I got a pm from a young guy who'd joined the day before with zero posts. I did ponder a little, but the deal went as smoothly as any other I've done here.

What's up with people not replying to PMs?

They will ask about something you have listed and after you reply....................................ghost.

I had one lying asshat tell me that his wife had his phone for the past 12 or 14 hours, but there were 2 different occasions that someone was logged onto his account at 9:30pm and 10:30 pm, and still no reply to the PM. He did reply at 6:00am after i got refused to deal with him.

I had another lying asshat tell me that he didn't reply because his wife had a stroke. He did manage to log onto the site a couple of times during her stroke.

Had another ignore my PM and called him out about touring the site and being an asshat for not replying. He whined to the mods and got me a week off because I called him an asshat and hurt his little feelings, then he goes and hides his activity status.

I have just about decided to stop trading with people that hide their activity.
Why do they hide?
Who are they hiding from?
It does help when they are lying about why they haven't replied?

I hate a lame ass liar worse than a thief.
WELL I GOT A WARNING FOR TELLING A GUY ON HERE I WANTED THE GUN HE HAD BUT 8 NEG'S WERE JUST TOO MANY.'GUESS I'M THE BAD GUY.

Back
Top Bottom