• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traders are becoming low grade

it's not a deal until the time and place are set in pm...until that happens it is still for sale...i may hold something for someone i know and have had deals with before but if i don't know you i'm not holding anything....if you want it and can afford it buy it...

Your right! I PMed a very decent trade offer to a guy on a Kimber recently and he did not even have the decency or courtesy to respond. Very sad state of affairs for a great web sight.

Your right! I PMed a very decent trade offer to a guy on a Kimber recently and he did not even have the decency or courtesy to respond. Very sad state of affairs for a great web sight.

I had a moron send me a PM.

" for mountain rifle?"

That was all the PM said. Just how stupid can people be?
Come to find out he was over 100 miles away and wanted to trade for the Kimber I have listed.
He went on to Ignore after he proved his stupidity, after defending his first reply.

They will respond if you get on that ass, after you see that they have been touring the site without replying. Usually they will start with lame excuses and lies.

I PMd a guy with a $4000 Garand to ask questions and he ever replied...

Agreed. I also let them know that the offer is no longer good due to their failure to respond. I would hate to sell to/buy from someone else if it was only a misunderstanding.

Then they usually reply with all kinds of lameass excuses and lies.

Back
Top Bottom