• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tragic accident -DNR deputy commissioner breaks 5 bottles of moonshine - Oh, and he's DUI, too.

Can't fire a guy for a DUI. They'll have to offer him re-hab, and reinstate him if he completes it successfully. Seen it happen many times in corporate America. Legality of the addictive substance not a factor to his " disease".
I think having the moonshine will be more job threatening than the DUI. Having that many jars implies he's covering for someone running a still.

Can't fire a guy for a DUI. They'll have to offer him re-hab, and reinstate him if he completes it successfully. Seen it happen many times in corporate America. Legality of the addictive substance not a factor to his " disease".
Will probably be punished by making him take the rest of the year off with pay. Probably get an offer of full early retirement.

I think having the moonshine will be more job threatening than the DUI. Having that many jars implies he's covering for someone running a still.

My thoughts exactly. DUI not always job killer. Government employee busted with a load of shine. Not looking good.

Corn liquor is a natural resource, right? He was just protecting it for "someone" just like they protect all the other resources. He will probably get a medal for his heroism for saving the jars he could, and saved the deer that darted in front of him with his quick action.

Back
Top Bottom