• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trail Game Cameras

Gillette

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Been looking at getting a new game camera from this list https://opticsaddict.com/trail-game-camera/ in the near future. I'm looking at the victure and Bushnell trophy trail camera. Anyone you guys have one of these brands and how were you satisfied with its performance? Seems like the ones I was looking at are right around the $170.00 dollar price range.

I have been using the trophy cam for a while and like them. They seem to last better than some brands (wildgame innovation). I have used the older style and have one of the no glo aggressor cams. Did have a thief spot my old one last week (using it at home in a spot not accessible to security cam).

I use my game cams on video mode with sound, so my use may differ from yours. My experience has been that when I have issues with the bushnell, CS will at least offer a good discount on a newer model. Also my experience is that I have found NO brand that lasts more than 3 or 4 years, except for my PlotMaster.

wildgame innovations 12 mp.jpeg
I get the $48 ones from wal mart,I buy 4 and have 2 that are on their 4th year,1 on its 3rd and am going to order the 4th soon.Used mostly during deer season and 1 full time behind the house.Wildgame Innovations Terra Extreme 12MP and batteries last all season.aint much but aint much to lose either

View attachment 2191951 I get the $48 ones from wal mart,I buy 4 and have 2 that are on their 4th year,1 on its 3rd and am going to order the 4th soon.Used mostly during deer season and 1 full time behind the house.Wildgame Innovations Terra Extreme 12MP and batteries last all season.aint much but aint much to lose either

I have 12 of them... worth every penny... I’d much rather have more pics spread out than a really good pic in one place. Quantity over quality wins every time for me.

View attachment 2191951 I get the $48 ones from wal mart,I buy 4 and have 2 that are on their 4th year,1 on its 3rd and am going to order the 4th soon.Used mostly during deer season and 1 full time behind the house.Wildgame Innovations Terra Extreme 12MP and batteries last all season.aint much but aint much to lose either
I have several of these you can find them on sale for less then $40. I have a couple of them on their 5th season.

Back
Top Bottom