• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Transfer portal, good or bad?

Is the transfer portal good or bad for college football?

• Yes! A player should be free to market himself anywhere.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No! Make a commitment and stick with it.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I'm fitna transfer this taco to my mouth.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
I say yes. Why not let the kids go where they can play. Some kids make a mistake when they commit to a certain school. Shouldn’t be punished for it.

I say yes. Perfect example is Justin Fields. No chance to start with Fromm at UGA. Goes to Ohio St and now he's in the Heisman discussion. Or Jacob Eason when Fromm took his place. There was no way he was going to start again until he went to Washington. I get it that we want kids to stick with their commitment, but if they can shine and further their NFL career chances somewhere else I say go for it.

I don't even know what you guys are discussing.

But what about the folks that get displaced? Any justice for them?

I'm all about letting the cream come to the top but what if your kid is the one that gets stepped on by the other on the way to the top?

Just something to think about, right?

I say yes. Perfect example is Justin Fields. No chance to start with Fromm at UGA. Goes to Ohio St and now he's in the Heisman discussion. Or Jacob Eason when Fromm took his place. There was no way he was going to start again until he went to Washington. I get it that we want kids to stick with their commitment, but if they can shine and further their NFL career chances somewhere else I say go for it.
Burrow wasn't really on Ohio States radar. Hope he beats them in the national championship and wins Heisman.

I don't even know what you guys are discussing.

But what about the folks that get displaced? Any justice for them?

I'm all about letting the cream come to the top but what if your kid is the one that gets stepped on by the other on the way to the top?

Just something to think about, right?
What's wrong with losing out to a better athlete? If they think they can start somewhere else, portal is open to all.

Back
Top Bottom