• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Transfer timing.

Openspaces

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know current transfer timing? Had a gun shipped in and it arrived last Friday (week ago) but I don’t have a call saying it arrived.

I was traveling so it’s possible I missed the call but I also want to respect “don’t call us… we’ll call you” request for transfers.

I can’t speak for all shops, but at TruPrep we have a lot of issues with being provided incorrect phone numbers and email addresses.

Also, folks don’t check their spam folders. Our email notifications are sent from our customer service address, and a lot of systems flag it as spam.

We get shippers that don’t provide their FFL, or driver’s license. If I can’t log it into acquisitions with that info, I can’t transfer it. It’s gotta get logged in before we can log it out. Now we have to track down the shipper so we can get the info to log it into our bound book.

PM sent thanks!

I haven’t purchased from this ffl before which may explain the delay, or I may have messed up the online form. (Was filling it out on my phone so…) Either way thx!

Just got back stateside and found the email in my junk folder. As usual… very fast processing, (1day) I’ll be by tomorrow to pick it up. Thanks!

PM sent thanks!

I haven’t purchased from this ffl before which may explain the delay, or I may have messed up the online form. (Was filling it out on my phone so…) Either way thx!

Just got back stateside and found the email in my junk folder. As usual… very fast processing, (1day) I’ll be by tomorrow to pick it up. Thanks!

Sounds good!

Our process is that we enter the firearm into the bound book the day we receive it. As soon as the employee finishes entering it, they immediately call and/or email the recipient.

one time I got the Truprep email before i got the shipping notification from usps.
Wait...are you saying cmshoot cmshoot can manipulate space and time...?

giphy (3).gif