• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Translate this ODT buzz phrase for me - "looks unfired"

A 2 at Ten and a Ten at 2.

BEER GOGGLE.jpg

It just means they have bad eyesight. :)

OK, in all fairness I have a couple of revolvers that "look unfired" (nothing on cylinder faces, no turn line, etc) and I believe they are. They aren't for sale but I'd describe them that way if they were.

I took a trade from someone that drove a long way to meet me. The pics weren't great but I took his description at his word. I honestly think his eyesight wasn't that great...even though he drove, lol. I took the trade bc I didn't have the heart to tell him his item wasn't as described.

"Looks unfired" -- what does this really mean?

It's not LNIB?

It's been cleaned really really good?
it means they want $100.00 over dealer cost !!!!!!
Apparently, it means "you should pay more money."

How come a gun is never advertised, "looks fired"

My Johnson looks "unfired" -- just sayng

I took a trade from someone that drove a long way to meet me. The pics weren't great but I took his description at his word. I honestly think his eyesight wasn't that great...even though he drove, lol. I took the trade bc I didn't have the heart to tell him his item wasn't as described.
I've almost never seen a gun for sale that when viewed in person aligns with how it was described. I just go knowing it'll be worse and that minimizes disappointment and frustration.
For the same reason I tend to describe anything I'm selling more harshly so that when the buyer shows up they aren't unpleasantly surprised.

I've almost never seen a gun for sale that when viewed in person aligns with how it was described. I just go knowing it'll be worse and that minimizes disappointment and frustration.
For the same reason I tend to describe anything I'm selling more harshly so that when the buyer shows up they aren't unpleasantly surprised.

memeshappen.com_media_created_your_jedi_mind_tricks_don39t_work_on_me_meme_50998.jpg

Back
Top Bottom