• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Translate this ODT buzz phrase for me - "looks unfired"

I've almost never seen a gun for sale that when viewed in person aligns with how it was described. I just go knowing it'll be worse and that minimizes disappointment and frustration.
For the same reason I tend to describe anything I'm selling more harshly so that when the buyer shows up they aren't unpleasantly surprised.

Well then, you need to just buy my stuff.

I've almost never seen a gun for sale that when viewed in person aligns with how it was described. I just go knowing it'll be worse and that minimizes disappointment and frustration.
For the same reason I tend to describe anything I'm selling more harshly so that when the buyer shows up they aren't unpleasantly surprised.

I agree but this one was way off lol...

IMG_1800.JPG

I do the same. had a user haggle me down $50 on a shotgun one time....showed up, he gave me the $50 when he saw how nice the stick was. good on him.

Back
Top Bottom