• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trash and their dogs...

galvatron

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
So a nice quiet Sunday afternoon went all to **** because of white trash and his damn dog.

Long story short moron's dog ended up in my fenced in yard. Not the first time Ive had a problem with this dog.

I stop by his house on my way into town to talk to this clown, by now most of you have guessed it ends badly....BCSO responds to 911 MWAG call with 2 deputies.
Nobody went for a ride.

On a side note the 20+ minutes response time from clown calling 911 till the first deputy showed up was a bit unexpected. I realize their is a lot of ground to cover in the county and only a few LEO available to do it, but it did seem a bit much considering the situation he called into 911. When seconds count...

I am in no way bashing 911 or the BCSO for the response time. They dont get enough credit for what they do.

So a nice quiet Sunday afternoon went all to **** because of white trash and his damn dog.

Long story short moron's dog ended up in my fenced in yard. Not the first time Ive had a problem with this dog.

I stop by his house on my way into town to talk to this clown, by now most of you have guessed it ends badly....BCSO responds to 911 MWAG call with 2 deputies.
Nobody went for a ride.

On a side note the 20+ minutes response time from clown calling 911 till the first deputy showed up was a bit unexpected. I realize their is a lot of ground to cover in the county and only a few LEO available to do it, but it did seem a bit much considering the situation he called into 911. When seconds count...

I am in no way bashing 911 or the BCSO for the response time. They dont get enough credit for what they do.

Bright side of this? Next time you know about how much time you have BEFORE the BCSO shows up.

Nobody went for a ride.

Yes, please tell more of the story... How did the conversation start and how did it go? Where you armed? Did the LEO ever notice or question if you we carrying? Did anyone file a restraining order? Now that it's over, what would you have done differently? What did the LEO recommend you do next time?

Back
Top Bottom