• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traveling to Disneyworld with CWL

You can enter the property with it in your car and keep it in a lock box in your room if you stay on site....but I doubt you will be getting in the assorted parks with a gun. Last time i was there, about 2 years ago, they were searching every bag and randomly wanding. I got the wand every time I made entry into the wonderland proper.

I suspect the worse out of Disney, but can someone confirm their policy on firearms carry? Do they have detectors and wands?
Thanks

Those Disney Douche Bags Confiscated a small tool that cuts seatbelts and called it a weapon..
upload_2019-9-17_20-31-1.jpeg
I wanted to punch that ****bag in the face so badly, but after spending 5k on a Vacation, I swallowed it. They gave me the option to travel over an hour to put it away, I said, no thank you, got on my phone and even though they are no longer around, I found one and had it shipped to my house. SO My trip cost 5k plus 60. LI looked at them and shook my head. Keystone cop assholes. 20 years ago, I always walked disney with a 357 under my clothes.

Those Disney Douche Bags Confiscated a small tool that cuts seatbelts and called it a weapon..View attachment 2285154 I wanted to punch that ****bag in the face so badly, but after spending 5k on a Vacation, I swallowed it. They gave me the option to travel over an hour to put it away, I said, no thank you, got on my phone and even though they are no longer around, I found one and had it shipped to my house. SO My trip cost 5k plus 60. LI looked at them and shook my head. Keystone cop assholes. 20 years ago, I always walked disney with a 357 under my clothes.
Man I got in with a leather man with two blades on it. Dude that searched me couldn’t figure it out. I told him it was a multi tool, he handed it back and let me in. Haha

Things have changed. We took the boys there 5 or 6 years ago and I pocket carried my LCP everywhere. They were checking bags but no wanding. Oh well.

Safe travels and have fun at the parks. Love the Tower of Terror!

giphy.gif

You can enter the property with it in your car and keep it in a lock box in your room if you stay on site....but I doubt you will be getting in the assorted parks with a gun. Last time i was there, about 2 years ago, they were searching every bag and randomly wanding. I got the wand every time I made entry into the wonderland proper.

Had both last time I was there.... I had to turn around and take pistol back to room! I got wanded (random) about 2/3 of time ......

Those Disney Douche Bags Confiscated a small tool that cuts seatbelts and called it a weapon..View attachment 2285154 I wanted to punch that ****bag in the face so badly, but after spending 5k on a Vacation, I swallowed it. They gave me the option to travel over an hour to put it away, I said, no thank you, got on my phone and even though they are no longer around, I found one and had it shipped to my house. SO My trip cost 5k plus 60. LI looked at them and shook my head. Keystone cop assholes. 20 years ago, I always walked disney with a 357 under my clothes.

All of the above. We went earlier this year and I was wanded at Epcot but not at Animal Kingdom. However a friend of mine later was alerted by a K9 there. He took his pistol back to the room and forgot about his Spyderco in in front pocket. So after an hour of travel back and forth, he gave up his Spyderco. Apparently the female guard made a BIG deal out of it by announcing to everyone there that "He's got a pocket knife!!!" Really over the top reaction the way he explained it.

Back
Top Bottom