• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traveling to Maryland with a "Firearm"

I'd be hesitant to enter Maryland with any firearm. You'll be a target for LEO anyway since you'll have out of State plates.
Leave your hi-caps at home please. Nothing more than 10 rounds and NO so called "Assault Weapons."
This and in addition no handguns and nothing loaded, If at all possible id drive around the state.

Great movie. But my research is showing that as long as a "firearm" is not accessible by driver, and ammo is separate you are legal. Laws there seem somewhat confusing.
go with your research and keep us posted,You like the jujus or whamwhams

Just my $.02, but try convincing some liberal Maryland cop that a Shockwave is NOT a sawed off shotgun. My guess is he shoots his scary pistol twice a year when he has to qualify.

Plenty of good ol boys in the country there. Fishing villages and people that we would like. Baltimore is the controlling population that makes it dangerous for Americans.

I used to drive between GA and PA a lot to see my sons and I would not stop in the MD panhandle for gas or food.
Just traveling through is bad enough, following the laws while staying in state?
Might as well leave your guns at home.

Back
Top Bottom