• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traveling to South Carolina

Yes, Zeake, I read your tag line...lol
I think I fixed the spelling error. I am not sure. Engrish was not my favorite subject. I had the same teacher throughout high school and we quickly figured out she was easily brought off-topic. Grammarly is the only reason anything I type is legible.

PSA is alright, If you are going to the greenville area there are better gun stores to check out, south carolina gun company always has good deals they post a lot on facebook they are located in greer.

I was recently in Charleston a few months back for work and stopped at PSA's Summerville location and was very impressed with the selection. Lot's of hunting/fishing/clothing items available to choose from. I wasn't looking to purchase any rifles or pistols at that time but the selection was wide ranging for sure imo. I did notice they had an HK SP5k in stock which most shops even around here don't carry too often.

I've been to the Greenville location before as well and would say it's a slightly scaled down version compared to the Summerville location with nearly identical inventory to choose from.

I can vouch that they were running the same prices in store on their ammo selection as what you see on their website and weekly e-blasts. Picked up a few cases of their Winchester 124gr. 9mm at $9 per 50 round box.

Been to Bud's in Lexington, KY.....interesting, large store, almost more stuff than you can look at.

Also stopped by Bud's a few years back and would say it's a fun store to visit if you happen to be in that area as they have a large floor inventory to look at as well. I would say it's a lot like Adventure Outdoor when it comes to overall selection but in a slightly smaller but more modern less dated building than A.O. Just my 2 cents based on what I remember seeing.

I used to live in SC, not much there. PSA in Greenville, SC won't excite you. If you want to check out a badass gunstore go to SMGA in TN.

And if you go the wrong time of day or even worse around the holidays the traffic on Woodruff will give Atlanta a run for its money.

I think I fixed the spelling error. I am not sure. Engrish was not my favorite subject. I had the same teacher throughout high school and we quickly figured out she was easily brought off-topic. Grammarly is the only reason anything I type is legible.

It’s cool, I got a Broward county edamucation.

Back
Top Bottom