• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traveling to South Carolina

You can buy a long gun just NOT an AR15 in SC. From what I was told at the Greenville store, when they assemble AR's they transfer just like a stripped lower which cannot be purchased by an out of state resident. Also my experience shopping there is that they only have a fraction of the items in stock that are on the website and sometimes the prices are different. Good place to buy sunglasses though! lol
I've stopped by twice and prices were noticeably higher than online, I was pretty disappointed that it was just like a run of the mill gun store...

It stated under their purchase policy, they will match their online price in store, if you ask.
Too bad they don't tell people that, I was looking to buy a couple things and when I asked, they told me that the online store had nothing to do with the retail location and I was out of luck. Cost them a sale for sure.

And if you go the wrong time of day or even worse around the holidays the traffic on Woodruff will give Atlanta a run for its money.
A truer statement has never been said. I get physically ill if I ever get off on woodruff rd. Greenville PSA has always done right by me but they are higher than online. Nice folks every time I’ve been. I’ve purchased a couple bolt guns in Anderson SC and it’s completely legal to buy and transport a LONG GUN across the line. Even though SC now recognizes GA CWP you cannot use it to expedite a background check.

IMG_20190919_103224.jpg lake jocasse in South Carolina

Back
Top Bottom