• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Treads locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found both good and crappy jacked up deals in both locked and unlocked ads. Lately I have found some good ammo deals in locked ads. I really really don't see the problem. Laugh and move on, life is too short.
I guess I've just never been so douchebaggy that I thought I had some right to tell one man what he can sail his stuff for to another man.

I usually leave comments open. Sometimes folks will point out an error in my ad or ask a good question that others were thinking also. I can then fix my ad or respond to a common question one time in the ad thread instead of answering the same question several times via pm.
Another reason I leave comments open is to read some of the really stupid comments and chuckle.
To each his own.

I dont see what you say as true......On my style I have a choice and the ad will not post until I make a choice

View attachment 2997406

Even when it clearly states in the site rules that they MUST be open.

View attachment 2997407

Do you work for the main stream media?

upload_2020-12-28_14-30-40.png

Comments

Comments must be enabled when the ad is started or manually after the ad is created. If comments are enabled then the following rules apply:

Any negative comments, bickering, etc. will be removed from any ads unless the user is pointing out an error in the ad, a defect in the item, or a recall affecting the item.

Any comments on the price being too high or links to lower priced items will be removed.

Do not post the same comment or offer in multiple ads, this will be considered spam and will be deleted.

"GLWS" and smileys are not allowed by themselves, they must be accompanied by a comment or question that is allowed under the rules.

Listings that turn into off-topic discussions will have the comments disabled. (5 or more posts that have nothing to do with the item.)

Users have the ability to remove comments from their ads and can do so for any reason. If you feel like a user is deleting comments that point out a defect in an item or an error in the ad then you can report it and a moderator will take a look at it.

Users that break these rules multiple times can be banned temporarily and/or will have to have all their posts in the classifieds approved by a moderator before they get posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom