• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tree saddle

I once, when I was young and bullet proof, worked with an arborist, hanging on a rope. Can't see how this would be a good shooting platform. What keeps it from swinging and what about recoil? Would like to see on the use.

I once, when I was young and bullet proof, worked with an arborist, hanging on a rope. Can't see how this would be a good shooting platform. What keeps it from swinging and what about recoil? Would like to see on the use.

Hundreds of videos on YouTube of people killing deer in saddles. Usually with a bow. No problem at all shooting a bow out of one. I actually shoot better out of the saddle than I do on flat ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I ended up going the cheap route and ordered the XOP saddle and platform combo midway just had for $169.99. I haven't used it yet. I may have messed up and sat in a cruzr yesterday at gon outdoor blast. That think was comfortable, but pricey. Although the buy once cry once may hold true to it. Time will tell. If I don't like the xop as much as I think I will my plan is to give it to my nephew and buy a cruzr.

Back
Top Bottom