• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tree Service quote. Fair or high?

They are on a hill above the house. Looks like power lines to contend with as well. They are good sized trees and will require a good deal of work, but they are all bunched together, so I've seen much worse. $1500-$1800 sounds about right. I may be wrong.

Call someone else. It is not easy to judge without being there on the ground, even with a good picture.

Had a quote to remove these three trees and grind the big leftover stump. Quote was $2,350. Is that a reasonable price?
Any opinion on how much it should be?

I did 2 dead Pine tress 110 and 95 feet tall. I paid $1100 for both, then they did a 3rd for FREE. You, need to call around to other tree services. My, trees were done this year, it's a bad time to call due to all the damage trees because of IRMA!!

Had a quote to remove these three trees and grind the big leftover stump. Quote was $2,350. Is that a reasonable price?
Any opinion on how much it should be?

As a retired gov't employee, I still remember to get three or more quotes before making a decision. When you do, ask for a copy of their liability insurance. Most contractors are ready to hand a copy over. If they don't, let the buyer beware.

Back
Top Bottom