• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tree services don't want small jobs I guess?

I had a Lop Lolly taken down 4 years ago, they did not use a crane..The guys came out shot a line 3/4 the way up the tree. Then pulled a larger rope up and pulled it with a truck away from the house..Cut it down cut it up and hauled it off..Cost me close to 1,600..It was so big and rotten it would have taken all my picture windows out in the Great room...

I had a Lop Lolly taken down 4 years ago, they did not use a crane..The guys came out shot a line 3/4 the way up the tree. Then pulled a larger rope up and pulled it with a truck away from the house..Cut it down cut it up and hauled it off..Cost me close to 1,600..It was so big and rotten it would have taken all my picture windows out in the Great room...
Yep, quality tree work is expensive… ‘cause it’s worth it!
Seen some terrible accidents over the years, both to the cutters and the houses.

Again, my apologies for going overboard and derailing the thread. I hope the OP gets the help he needs. I will get rid of trees myself because it’s an easy job in this case and pros don’t want the job.

If your current person doesn’t follow through let me know. I’d consider making the trek down. Would make a good field trip for me and my climber.

Thanks for the tag! Small jobs are my bread and butter. I own Roman's Tree Service in Perry, I'm pretty booked up at the moment but I'd be happy to stop by, take a look and give a quote. I do not work in Macon though. Roman's Tree Service is on Facebook too, just search @ romanstreeservice Besides myself, I have a few other climber contacts as well. Some for Macon too. I've been in business for 17 years and my business page on Facebook since 2010. Anyone is free to message me on here if they do not have Facebook. I do a lot of stump grinding and small backyard brush cutting along with trimming, pruning, removals and vine maintenance.

Recent pine in Perry off of Sequoia.

Attachments

• IMG_20220428_113749460_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220428_113749460_HDR.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom