• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tree trimming, brush clearing, stump grinding laborer - Dallas

D_P_X

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
105   0
Reaction score
I’ve been flying mostly solo for the last couple of months through the slow season, but it is about time to find my next full time employee.

I do mostly tree trimming, brush clearing, skid steer work, and stump grinding. I come from a tree cutting background and still carry insurance for removals but rarely do residential tree work any more. Usually when we are cutting trees it is felling in a rural setting or as part of a land clearing project.

Job includes:

Dragging brush
Chipping
Stump grinding
Loading trailers
Raking, blowing, and other general clean up
Rigging and lowering using ropes
Pole saw trimming
Cutting brush and trees with chainsaws and brush cutters
Demolition and debris removal

Position should be considered part time 3-4 days a week until this rain eventually stops and the season really gets going. About 9 months out of the year I have 5-6 days a week for the right person.

I am located in Dallas 5 miles north of downtown. Travel time is paid if you start your day at the shop and ride with me.

Starting pay is $20/hr and will increase after you are up to speed and learn to operate the equipment safely and efficiently and/or knock out small jobs on your own.

READ THIS and understand. Safety is the most important thing in my business, every single thing we do can get someone hurt or killed in an instant. If you do not consent to these safety practices which we will put in writing do no contact me.

-pants and boots
-eye and ear protection at all times
-chainsaw pants or chaps when using saws
-forestry or tree work helmet with face shield when working overhead, chipping, or stump grinding.
7F3486FC-A2B4-4EA6-AF28-A4A7601DC437.jpeg
74A600DA-80D7-4A47-BEDE-7EACDB774A83.jpeg
2319CEAC-E9A9-4E64-9626-CFDDA95A5C8D.jpeg
44885A84-55A7-4DC7-95E0-242386DA87F0.jpeg
B0184802-ED0E-4246-90F2-14FDA008042D.jpeg

Looks like a great opponent for the right person. Good luck on your employee search…the good ones are hard to come by !

Looks like a great opponent for the right person. Good luck on your employee search…the good ones are hard to come by !
Yes sir, I had a good one but he’s on to bigger and better things and I couldn’t be happier for him. He still comes out and climbs for me when he has time.

I need a new right hand man, and it will probably just be the two of us because I don’t plan on putting a big crew back together any time soon.
58CB8B6E-3481-49A2-B3A8-B75992E7844A.jpeg
7CB0B062-FA19-4273-BDE8-31F12D60E8C7.jpeg

Wow ! It takes some real talent and hard work to do that stuff !
You damned sure can’t be scared of heights ! Lol. (As if that needs to be said)
It definitely isn’t for just anyone to try !
I will stick to working on the cars on the ground - thanks you very much! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom