Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
105   0
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Found pictures of this ugly character on my trail camera today. He loosened the strap and tried to steal the camera but a 5 dollar master lock and steel cable saved the day. I can't believe that he did not come back with bolt cutters.

I must have spent 200 hours in my box overlooking that clearing this past season, killed 2 great doe there, and a nice little 4 point across the road. It is a great lease, it is a shame we have to deal with scum like this.

It must be a walking stick, because it he thinks it is a whoop Ass stick, he is in over his head lol.

I have a new pit mix (almost full grown) pup that is going to love the land, and hunting season or not I could spend all day and half the night just walking and scouting without ever getting bored. I might have to make time to go spend a weekend out there soon.

Time to relocate it?

I might take a ladder and put one 20' up a tree somewhere a little more discrete looking over that same spot. Poaching and trespassing is getting pretty bad in the area. It would be nice to start getting faces and license plates.

On a positive note, this was also on the camera.

MFDC0796.JPG

Show the pictures to everybody in the neighborhood.
It looks like he's guilty of the crime of ATTEMPTED THEFT BY TAKING, too.
The cops probably won't even try to take fingerprints, but that's a shame.
People who steal game cameras are just no-count thieves in general, and these same people probably guilty of burglary and other thefts from peoples yards and local businesses.

Criminal science really needs a way to make taking latent fingerprints off objects a fast and easy process.
We've already got the computer technology to scan, upload, and classify them for easy matching, in case this guy's prints were to match the suspect's prints in some burglary (either solved, or unsolved).

Back
Top Bottom