• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trespassers on Private Property

Well yeah, when you wait three hours after the incident to make a report.

Pretty hard to point fingers at the cops when you didn't call the night shift deputy to respond to a crime in progress - you called the day shift deputy to talk about, "well see, what had happened was . . . " As a former night shift deputy, I never got that logic. Not like you were waking me or the 911 dispatcher up out of bed or something . . .

While certainly strange and an annoyance and a "wake up", it clearly was not a "threat" that equaled deadly force as some are suggesting.
I suggested holding them till the cops got there. I didnt want to take my attention off them when i was confronting them to call 911 and have them freak out and run me over or shoot. I didnt call right after because i dont think they would have bothered to even look for the truck. I would have had to followed them, which i will do next time. They could have gone 2 miles and been in Cobb county. Me and my 90+ year old neighbor were land locked the other day, called cherokee and they showed up 45 minutes later no exageration. Ive been hit and run, cops dont investigate. There good if their job is easy and there is a crime being commited right in front of them. Im glad there are cops but they basically just collect revenue.

That hold no weight in Georgia? Those signs?
They should. Not everyone can afford fencing on 2000 feet perimeter. Ive got a gate but i was home. I need to have cobb emc run me a power plug off a pole so i can have an electec gate. I try to leave the gate open when im home incase i have an emergency and need to go to hospital or vet clinic. Ive had dog issues before. My 6 shepherds and rottie allerted me before i saw their headlights atleast.

just one random thought, dont happen to have any large fields around do you? late at night, head lamp, warm weather . . .if there are cows around i may have an idea what he was looking for

Those signs are meaningless if the person believes that they belong there as would be the case of someone who is lost. Those signs are meaningless to someone who can't read. Those signs are meaningless period.
You asked "what signs?".....I showed you the signs.
All that other shii can be dealt with later.

Back
Top Bottom