• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trident Refit Facility Kings Bay GA is starting another Apprentice class soon. Civil Service jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
Trident Refit Facility is located at Submarine Base Kings Bay GA 31547 right on the border with Florida. We repair the US Navy's SSBN, SSGN and SSN submarines. You don't necessarily need experience to apply but you do need to take the college placement test prior to submitting your application on www.USAJOBS.gov . 4 year accredited federal Department of Labor program combining college courses, trade theory and OJT. Many different jobs available in this program. You need to score well on this test to be selected. I have talked to people who's only experience at age 37 was as a postal carrier and she was hired as an Submarine Mechanic Apprentice. I have heard of people in their 50's or 60's being hired as Apprentices so it's not just for the kids. If anyone is interested I can provide you more information. Federal Civil Service government job where you can go from Apprentice to General Foreman or higher depending on your drive and ability. If interested contact me.

Looks like they will post the jobs sometime in August or September so you need to take the test before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom