• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Trijicon or holosun on pistol?

Trijicon hands down. There is no Holosun in existents with the durability testing as the rmr and I’m not knocking Holosun but confidence in a tool makes you more proficient with it wether that be shooting fishing etc, if you trust it you’ll do better with it. Also between the two I have an rmr rmr cc and holosun 507k which I just gifted to my nephew because I don’t like supporting communism.

Trijicon is top choice but if the pistol is cut for RMSc then you’re kinda stuck with china optics unless you buy the (Swiss?) RMSc. Holosun is obviously china and even the small vortex ccw is made in china. I’m not sure where the c&h precision optics are made but they’re a Georgia based company.

Trijicon is top choice but if the pistol is cut for RMSc then you’re kinda stuck with china optics unless you buy the (Swiss?) RMSc. Holosun is obviously china and even the small vortex ccw is made in china. I’m not sure where the c&h precision optics are made but they’re a Georgia based company.
C&h optics are widely regarded as trashola chinesium

Trijicon hands down. There is no Holosun in existents with the durability testing as the rmr and I’m not knocking Holosun but confidence in a tool makes you more proficient with it wether that be shooting fishing etc, if you trust it you’ll do better with it. Also between the two I have an rmr rmr cc and holosun 507k which I just gifted to my nephew because I don’t like supporting communism.
Your spelling gave me communism.

Back
Top Bottom