• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trijicon RMR $282 TYD

I ordered a 3.5 MOA for my Glock, hoping it's not going to be lame compared to 6.5. It will mainly be for trying to plink steel and coyotes at 100 yards, all my high speed shooting will probably still be with irons. Anybody have a 3 on a handgun?

Man I'm trying to save money and yall up here posting these crazy good deals. :tsk:

I think the deals are only going to get better. I'm putting the brakes on buying anything unless I really need it. This one is tough to ignore, but I'm flush with red dots - tho no Trijicons.

I ordered a 3.5 MOA for my Glock, hoping it's not going to be lame compared to 6.5. It will mainly be for trying to plink steel and coyotes at 100 yards, all my high speed shooting will probably still be with irons. Anybody have a 3 on a handgun?
I'm in the same boat. My buddy has a 3.5 and says it is perfect for him, but I have heard some folks prefer the bigger dots for pistols.

Just got a shipping notification for my order.
Me too, scheduled to be delivered tomorrow vis UPS....and even though my checkout total was $279.27 shipped....my final invoice and the amout they charged my credit card was $261.00! This really has turned out to be a smoking deal so far.

Back
Top Bottom