• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trijicon RMR $282 TYD

Your "dashboard" screen on activejunky shows records of all the click-throughs you do. You'll have access after you sign up. They also keep tabs on all the purchases. After a period of time you get a check in the mail.

If you sign up through an invitation link like I posted above, both you and the one whose link you used gets $10 each after your first purchase. Using sites like activejunky really adds up if you remember to click through for all online purchases.

The RMR deal is sold out, though.

Your "dashboard" screen on activejunky shows records of all the click-throughs you do. You'll have access after you sign up. They also keep tabs on all the purchases. After a period of time you get a check in the mail.

If you sign up through an invitation link like I posted above, both you and the one whose link you used gets $10 each after your first purchase. Using sites like activejunky really adds up if you remember to click through for all online purchases.

The RMR deal is sold out, though.

Thanks, I used the click-thru but don't show any orders.

Swapped them around and the Cabelas deal is now on my G17

IMG_2298.JPG

IMG_2299.JPG

Got mine today - unfortunately there is some kind of blemish on the glass very close to center. Cleaning per instructions doesn't help. About half the dot size - and makes a black spot over the dot when lined up. Not sure if I call Cabelas or Trijicon first?

Back
Top Bottom