• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trijicon RMR $350!

Has anybody used or have any feedback on the dual illumination models?

Yes, some people love them and own several of them and I like the idea myself.
But I don't much like the way they look and I couldn't really come up with a good reason to go that route, so I didn't.
I knew I was going to have tall irons on as a backup.

I do believe that it's important to be able to dim a dot though, I know from experience how important that is.
When the dot is too bright it washes out your target and makes it hard to see where you are on the target.
I learned that hunting with a red dot, so when I bought the RMR I made sure to pick up one that I could dim.

My .02 cents worth.

Yes, some people love them and own several of them and I like the idea myself.
But I don't much like the way they look and I couldn't really come up with a good reason to go that route, so I didn't.
I knew I was going to have tall irons on as a backup.

I do believe that it's important to be able to dim a dot though, I know from experience how important that is.
When the dot is too bright it washes out your target and makes it hard to see where you are on the target.
I learned that hunting with a red dot, so when I bought the RMR I made sure to pick up one that I could dim.

My .02 cents worth.
Heck, you at least gave me a quarters worth. I am curious to how quick/ effectively it changes over in low light situations

Heck, you at least gave me a quarters worth. I am curious to how quick/ effectively it changes over in low light situations

That I don't know/can't remember, but I'm sure I brought it in and out of the shade to see what would happen.

Since I don't recall I'd guess it worked well, which is what I would have expected from any Trijicon

Back
Top Bottom