• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trijicon RMR $350!

IMG_0064.JPG

Getting a 6.5 moa as soon as it returns! One week from when MKD received it until they shipped it back!
($275 total with current 15% sale)

Mine should be here tomorrow. Sale price, active junky 10%, Cabelas 10% (after I ordered! I called and they refigured my total WITHOUT losing my place in line!) and payed for it with 20% off gift cards!!!!!!!!

Seems they are honoring backorders

My RMR came in today. Ordered it last Monday. Now I gotta send it somewhere... saw that Aero Precision is doing Glock slides now. Maybe I'll try them out.

Really liking mine! Using the battlewerx plate I beat mine soundly on the picnic table between shot strings and had no loss of zero or movement... good to go for EDC in my book!

There wasn't anything at the SHOT show this year and even if they do have a newer version this one will do fine for me. Trijicon for the price of a Burris. win win. Love my MRO as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0477.JPG
    IMG_0477.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 18
There wasn't anything at the SHOT show this year and even if they do have a newer version this one will do fine for me. Trijicon for the price of a Burris. win win. Love my MRO as well.
New one is same footprint, better priced

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom