• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trimmer Heads that don’t suck

Any ag chemical company. I think you need a pesticide applicators license for it now. To get a license go to your local extension office and tell em you need a license they should point you to the next class.

Any ag chemical company. I think you need a pesticide applicators license for it now. To get a license go to your local extension office and tell em you need a license they should point you to the next class.
What is the best stuff to spray for mosquitoes ?
I figured anything you can buy without a license isn’t any good .

I have the gas powered backpack sprayer

Malathion, permethrin work with regular application intervals and rotating them, they are sold under many different trade names. Cypermethrins like mustang karate and tombstone work well against mosquitoes and many other insects in your yard. I wouldn’t hang around the cypermethrin long without a respirator when the plane flies it on for us I get a headache if hang around the field a while its not the roughest insecticide but I still dont advise breathing it or being around it much more than you have to. Mosquitoes gnats yellow flies and chiggers can ruin any time outside so I can put up dealing with a few chemicals from time to time if it clears them out for a while.

Back
Top Bottom