• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trip to Glock

C.J. LaFrance

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
277   0
Reaction score
My dad and I went down to Glock this morning. We each took a couple of Glocks down to have them inspected. Say what you will but every time I go the security staff and armorers are very polite. They went through my 23c and replaced several parts. Ended up with a 3 page invoice. Also left with new mags and souvenirs. Really great customer service! Same Gunny commercials running on a loop but all in all love that place.

I took 2 of mine and one older 17 of a buddy that had locked up from lack of use and lube for 20 years. They replaced everything but the frame, slide and barrel on his gun, couple new mags as well. He was very happy. I got night sights on one of mine and a general checkup on them because I bought them used. Dropped them off at about 11am, went to the ChickFilA on the corner for lunch and was ready to go about 90 minutes later.

Local folks here should buy up every clapped out, pawn shop special Glock they can get their hands on and tote them over to Smyrna asap for a free tuneup. No brainer.

Back
Top Bottom